Length at Birth: 20 inches
Weight at Birth: 9 lbs 14.6 oz
Length at 2 months: 22 inches
Weight at 2 months: 12 lbs 1 oz
How often are they eating: She nurses 6 times a day, typical schedule is 3 am, 7 am, 10 am, 1:30 pm, 5 pm, and 8:30 pm
What solids are they eating: NoneSmiling?: Yes, all the time! She started smiling at 3 1/2 weeks. I thought it was fake since it seemed so early, but then she kept doing it when Patrick or I would talk to her and smile at her and it just kept happening and happening. She has the cutest grin with dimples in both cheeks!
Laughing/Giggling?: She's giggled a few times, but not much yet. Can't wait for a few more weeks when I'm sure she'll really start!
Cooing?: Yes
Teeth?: No
Rolling over?: No, she leans up on her side but that's it. Hasn't rolled either way yet.
Sitting?: No, but she has some really strong head muscles and loves to be propped up in a sit to look around.
STTN?: 6 hours usually, 9 pm-3 am, then up to eat at 7 am and back down for a couple more hours.
Trying to crawl? No
Size of clothes they are wearing: 0-3 months are getting pretty snug (but she has so many cute ones I can't bear to put them away yet!), 3-6 fit perfect
Size of diapers: Cloth diapers mostly, and size 2 disposables on occasion
Elle is an opinionated little girl! She likes things her way and if they aren't, she lets you know it. She's starting to really enjoy her play mat and rattles, which is lots of fun. She loves to grin ear to ear and has started giggling a bit and it's so cute. She smiles a lot for Patrick and I, and Emery has also been able to make her grin, too. I can't wait to see how much they interact as she gets older! She loves to be cuddled up in a fuzzy blanket and likes to be rocked to sleep at bedtime. She is my sleep lover, and still naps a lot during the day, any place, any time. She still sleeps in the bassinet in our room, but I'm hoping in the next week to transition her to her crib in Emery's room. I'm just nervous about Emery waking during the night so I'm really dragging my feet. She's so much fun to dress up and "talk" to. I love kissing her sweet baby cheeks and rubbing my lips on her soft baby hair. It's hard to believe it's already been 2 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment