Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shutterfly Baby Announcements

Little Lady Atchison will be here in less than two weeks! With all my nesting going on—cleaning, organizing, preparing—around here, one thing I’m working on getting ready are the baby announcements! I recently found out that Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards again (if you remember, I did this for our Christmas cards, too)! What perfect timing for us to get some baby announcements to share with family and friends! Now I just have to figure out which announcement that I like best!

Shutterfly offers so many great things to personalize with photos and either give as gifts or keep for you and your family. Among other things, I have used Shutterfly for making photo calendars of Emery to give as gifts and they are always a huge hit. But, this time, I’m thinking of the baby! Check out all the great baby announcements here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements! And what about Mother’s Day? It’s right around the corner, too! They offer some great choices for Mother’s Day cards as well: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/mothers-day-cards-stationery! Let’s not forget all of those students out there ready to graduate in just a few short weeks! Visit their selection of Graduation cards, too: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/announcements/graduation-announcements!

Do you have your own blog and want to get 50 free cards, too? Sign up for a chance from Shutterfly!

No comments: