Friday, April 15, 2011

37 weeks

37 weeks means I'm officially full term!  Our baby girl can come at any time now and be healthy will fully developed lungs!  I am so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to carry another healthy baby...now we just need to pray that the labor and delivery goes well!

I'm starting to get some swelling, having a little trouble sleeping (not a lot), and I get pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day.  But, all in all, it's really not too bad and nothing much to complain about.  Less than 3 weeks to go until my due date, so it's only a matter of time!

At our doctor's appointment yesterday, Dr. Whiddon said everything is going well enough for me to deliver the baby at the Birthcare Center instead of at Wesley hospital.  This is very exciting for me, as this is where I wanted to deliver Emery, but because of my blood pressure I wasn't able to.  So far my blood pressure has stayed great, so if it doesn't elevate in the next couple weeks we'll be good to go!

Here's my 37 week picture.  She hasn't really dropped yet, but I'm not letting that discourage me.  Emery didn't "drop" until just hours before we went to the hospital to have him, so I'm sort of expecting the same thing with her!


We're getting really excited to see what she looks like, how big she'll be, and what type of baby she will be.  I also can't wait to see what Emery finally thinks of his baby sister that he already talks about all the time :)

No comments: