Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard!

Today we've been having a blizzard!  Much like the rest of the country it seems, we are getting snow from all directions! So, Emery and I kept busy inside playing play doh, finger painting, making brownies, doing laundry, cleaning up all the toys, changing bed sheets, and even washing Red's dog bed covers!  A couple hours ago I found out that school (work) is canceled again tomorrow!!  What on earth will we do to keep busy?!

Emery and his buddy Red watching the snow fall!

Drawing on the window :)

Little hand print!  Right now I kinda like these,
but someday I won't like them all over my windows!

My little artist hard at work :)

Look Mommy!

Cheese!



 
Dipping paint!

This is fun!

 Our finished products!

1 comment:

The Trophy Wife said...

Thank you so much for following my blog and grabbing my button! I love being able to see your journey...and congratulations on the new addition to your family!