Friday, February 25, 2011

30 weeks!!

Our little lady only has 10 weeks or less before her big debut!  The time is going by so fast!  I think this week is my first real week of starting to feel uncomfortable.  It's not unbearable, but I can definitely say that things are getting harder to do, my belly is getting bigger, and I'm moving much slower.  I don't want to complain yet, so I'm not going to!  I feel like the power of positive thinking is the best way to make it through the last trimester, so that's what I'm doing!  At this point, although I feel much bigger this time, I feel like I'm not as uncomfortable as I was when I was pregnant with Emery.  Maybe it's because I'm so busy with him that I just don't have time to notice!

Here is a photo of how big she's getting...30 weeks this week!

I am getting more and more excited about her arrival.  I'm starting to wonder what she'll look like, if she'll have lots of hair, will it be straight or curly (like her daddy's?), will she be big or average or small?  What will her big brother think of his baby sister?  Even more important at this point...will she come early?  On time?  Or late?  Will my blood pressure start to increase soon like it did with Emery, or will I get to enjoy this pregnancy and labor without having to deal with the worries of my blood pressure?  What will everyone think of her name when we get to share the news?  So many exciting things ahead...I can't wait!

This next weekend my good friend Dawn and my cousin Lauren are hosting a small baby shower for me and baby girl.  I am really looking forward to celebrating her!  I told Patrick last night that sometimes I feel like she's being cheated out of attention already because we're so busy with Emery and this pregnancy just hasn't been the same as it was the first time around.  So, having this shower makes me feel like she's getting something just for her that she doesn't have to share with her big brother! :)

Here's to a great next 10 weeks...I know it will go by so fast!

No comments: