Monday, June 28, 2010

My Godmother, Kayla

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to hop on real quick and tell everyone what a great weekend we had! My godmother, Kayla, came to visit! She heads off to college at K-State in August so we had fun looking for stuff for her dorm room on garage sales on Friday! She also came with Mommy and I to story time at the library. (She got to see how much I love it!!) Friday afternoon, after I took my nap, we all went to the YMCA Water Park. It was so much fun! We went in the lazy river and Kayla and Mommy went down the water slides while I played with Daddy. I had a ton of fun "jumping" off the edge of the pool into Daddy's arms!! It freaked mommy out but I had so much fun doing it!

On Saturday, Kayla, Mommy and I went to the farmer's market for salsa and fresh peaches! Yum! Then we had a really great time at the zoo! It was fun showing Kayla the zoo :) That afternoon and evening we rested at home, went to church and ate pizza.

On Sunday morning Daddy made his special omelets for breakfast and then Kayla headed home. It was so much fun spending some time with her! I can't wait to see her again! Thanks for coming, Kayla! ;)

Love, Emery

PS: Hopefully Mommy will be able to post some pictures, soon!

No comments: