Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hi everyone! It's Emery! :) Mommy, Daddy, and I had a great Memorial Day! We went to Osage City to spend the day with all four of my grandparents and my uncle Jake. Daddy went golfing with Grandma Mary Sue, Grandpa Willie, and Uncle Jake while I played and took a nap. Then Grandma Mary Sue set up a pool and slide for me outside and I had so much fun playing in it! She found the slide on a garage sale last week...what a deal! She even let me take it home so I can have fun with it all summer long!!

After playing in the pool we ate some really yummy food. It was a great afternoon!
Here are some pictures and a video of me!

I hope you had a good Memorial Day, too!
Love,
Em
My first ice cream treat on a stick :) It was COLD!
Grandma Mary Sue helping me down the slide!




(You must be logged in to Facebook to view the video!)

1 comment:

marysue said...

That was fun for me too! Has Em played in it at home yet? The water park looked like lots of fun too!