Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation


Patrick and I are headed out tomorrow for our friend's Krysta and Vince's wedding day this weekend! We'll be enjoying sunny Mexico for the next few days. On top of that, my 27th birthday is Friday. I never thought I'd spend a birthday in Mexico! It should be pretty fun. We are really excited we get to be a part of Krysta and Vince's big day, supporting them at the start of their married life!

Emery just so happened to wear the above shirt today. I think he's trying to tell us something. Do you think he can fit in our carry on? I sure would love to sneak him on :) But, instead, my Mom is coming down tomorrow to watch him while we are gone. Patrick's mom is going to come for a couple days also. I've made a list of his typical routine and talked to mom several times about things. Of course I'm nervous to leave him but I'm sure he will do great. Thank goodness he's staying with his Grandma or I'd be WAY more nervous!! I'm already looking forward to the hug and kiss on Monday when we get off the plane :)

I'll update with photos and info about our trip when we get back!

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

marysue said...

Relax, have fun. Em's in good hands!