Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Em's favorite words of the day...

...Ball & Bath.

They come out more like "Baw" and "Baah" but he gets his point across! :)

In fact, we got done with dinner and I asked if he was ready for a bath and he took off down the hallway and started banging on the bathroom door saying "baah, baah, baah!"

This afternoon I was wearing a WSU Basketball shirt and he kept saying "Baw" "Baw" and pointing to my shirt. I leaned up to him and looked at my shirt and realized he was pointing to the little basketball on it!

I love watching him learn how to express himself with words! It's been a slow work in progress but he's coming along nicely!

Edit:
I forgot! Add Bus to the list! It comes out like "Buh" but he's got that one down, too. I guess most things that start with a "B"..ha! Yesterday we were driving home from daycare and saw a bus and he said "Buh" and pointed to it. This morning when I dropped him off at daycare they always stand and wait for the bus to watch the daycare provider's daughter get on and he was saying "buh! buh!" So exciting!

No comments: