Join us as we watch our children grow, change, and add joy to our lives!
YEAH, LITTLE MAN!!!!Look out Mommy and Daddy!!!
Go Emery! So cute when they first learn to crawl!
Wow - way to go Emery!!! Thanks for sharing your proud moment with us :)
So great!!! Way to go Emery!!!! :)
I keep watching this video. What a great moment. I love that you guys share all these amazing milestones with us.
THIS is the CUTEST thing I've seen in a while! :)
Thanks Everyone!!Kristin- How are you??!Jess- Where's your blog at?! :)
yay!!!!! he better know how to crawl to me when i get there ;) kidding!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YEAH, LITTLE MAN!!!!
Look out Mommy and Daddy!!!
Go Emery! So cute when they first learn to crawl!
Wow - way to go Emery!!! Thanks for sharing your proud moment with us :)
So great!!! Way to go Emery!!!! :)
I keep watching this video. What a great moment. I love that you guys share all these amazing milestones with us.
THIS is the CUTEST thing I've seen in a while! :)
Thanks Everyone!!
Kristin- How are you??!
Jess- Where's your blog at?! :)
yay!!!!! he better know how to crawl to me when i get there ;) kidding!
Post a Comment