Emery has been napping for the past hour and 20 minutes. As the weeks have gone by I've gotten better at laying him in his crib to nap instead of holding him the whole time :) It's hard to resist snuggling with a sleeping baby, especially your own! But, I'm getting better at it. He sleeps longer in his crib and I'm sure is more rested after a nap there, too.
Anyway, I've noticed since Emery has been born when he's asleep I run around like crazy getting stuff done around the house. It's amazing what a woman can do in just one uninterupted hour!! Laundry, change sheets, tidy up the house, search around on the internet, etc. Someday maybe I'll just plop down and watch tv while he's asleep, but that hasn't happened yet!
A couple weeks ago Patrick found a $50 bill on the ground! So, we're going to spend it tonight going out to a really nice dinner! I'm excited! We haven't done something like this in ages...pick basically anything off the menu and not be worried about the cost. It'll be fun. Emery's along for the ride. He's actually very good when we go places, hardly ever fusses anymore.
Well, I better go check on my sleepy head.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
God's guardian angel sending you a "gift"...hope your free evening dinner went really well...
love you all..
so what did you end up ordering?? :)
Post a Comment