It's been a busy week here in Wichita. I spent the week completing program measures on all the kids at Marshall we worked with through CIS this year. Emery was very patient with me while I entered data! Wednesday I also had a CIS Staff Retreat, which I helped plan. It went great and the rain held off. Emery also got to meet my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Larry, who stopped through on their way home from Houston. They sure loved him! And I think Emery loved them, too...he fell right to sleep in Aunt Debbie's arms. On Friday evening Patrick, Emery, and I went to the park and Emery went down the slide for the first time! I think his mommy and daddy enjoyed it more than he did...it was fun to think about how active he'll hopefully be someday! Patrick and I both love the outdoors, so we can only hope the same for him! Today we spent the day together also, which was really great. And tomorrow Emery's Grandma Mary Sue and Grandpa Willie are coming to hopefully take Emery to the Zoo for the first time! Below are some photos from the week.
Aunt Debbie & Uncle Larry meet Emery!
Daddy goofing around with me while I eat my cereal!
Hi everyone! (I got lucky on this pic!!)
Daddy and Emery going down the slide!
I'm not too sure about this?!
Mommy and Emery being silly!


2 comments:
SO cute! I had a daydream about our boys in a sandbox yesterday! They're going to get into a lot of trouble together! :) I can feel it!
oh my goodness ... the picture of pat and em on the slide cracked me up! he looks so stinking happy!!!
Post a Comment