Hi Everyone!
Just a quick update from me. Mommy and I went on a walk today. It was finally nice enough and not too windy to get back outside. It was beautiful. Red enjoyed it, too. Of course, I fell asleep and missed half of it, but that's okay. Here is a photo of me before we left. Mommy is excited about how blue my eyes are. It reminds her of when she was little and everyone always told her how pretty her eyes were. Maybe they will tell me that, too...but they will say "handsome" instead of "pretty"! :)
Last night Mommy and Daddy took some pictures during my bath. Finally a bath where I didn't cry the whole time. I think I like the baths but I'm just still not so sure about them. They sort of scare me still and I don't like being cold!
I'm really filling out and am just as cute as can be! Just look at my pudgy belly to prove it! :) I'm a lot more alert now and I really enjoy being up on Mommy or Daddy's shoulder looking out and about or being propped up to sit and look around. I soak everything up just like a sponge. They are having a lot of fun with me!
Next week Thursday Mommy has to go back to work. She isn't looking forward to it, but it has to be done. We'll get through it. I'm glad they found a good day care to take me to. Although she is having a hard time thinking about leaving me, I know I'll be in good hands and then when I get to spend time with Mommy and Daddy after work it'll be the greatest.
Well, better get going. It's about time for me to eat and go to bed.
Sending big hugs to everyone!
Love,
Emery



2 comments:
He's so cute Jenn.....and he does have pretty eyes! :) I think he looks like you too! Allow yourself lots of time on Thursday for the drop off. It was VERY hard for me the first morning I took Zach to our babysitter. He got to come to HopeNet with me from December 19th to the middle of April before I had to take him to daycare so it was hard to leave him after having him with me all that time. Good luck! :) Dannon
Thanks Dannon. I am pretty nervous, but I know it will all be okay. I just have to remember how many women do this every day!!
Post a Comment