Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great Grandparents!

There is something special about Great Grandparents!  Especially when you are named after one of them!  A couple weekends ago I finally got to meet Great Grandma Loraine and Great Grandpa Tom Chenoweth!  They are Grandma Mary Sue's mom and dad.  Mommy and Daddy have been wanting to take me to visit them for a couple months...well, ever since I was born...and here are the pictures to prove I was there!  They both loved me so much!!  And they both told Mommy and Daddy that I was a true miracle! 

Great Grandma Loraine ooing and awwing over me!

Great Grandpa Tom couldn't get over how cute I was, either!
Thomas Oliver Chenoweth...the Great Grandpa I'm named after!
 
And just to show how special Grandpa Tom is to Daddy...I found this old picture of them from 1986 that I thought I should share with you!! 
Hope you are having a good weekend.  Mommy and I are just hanging out while Daddy is at work.  He gets off soon, though, so we're looking forward to that!

Stay out of the rain!
Love,
Em

3 comments:

Les said...

Good Job guys, we normaly only have one chance to capture those memories!

Janet said...

awesome!!
lasting memories...and you will be so happy 20 yrs from now that you have these pic's..so will Em.

marysue said...

These pics are wonderful. They made me a little choked up actually. I'm so glad you went to visit my folks. And took such great pics. Those might be the only ones of them together.Love you guys!