Friday, February 13, 2009

Birth Certificate

Sorry it's been a few days since our last post! Patrick's parents, Mary Sue and Willie, have been visiting for part of this week and enjoying Emery! Things are continuing to go well in our house. We go back and forth with good nights and not-so-good nights of sleep, but we're getting through it and it has helped to have a couple extra hands around the last few days so Patrick and I can get some extra z's. We were also able to go out on our first date since Em's been born on Wednesday night. It was strange, like something was missing, but we enjoyed our time and knew he was in good hands while we were gone!

Today in the mail we received Emery's birth certificate! It's official! It was really cool to open it up. Obviously, since I had to take a picture of him with it :)



Enjoy the photos from the past few days. I'm sure I'll probably post a photo of Emery tomorrow on his first Valentine's Day, too!


Puckering up for a kiss!


Grandma Mary Sue and Grandpa Willie



Look at my cute little feet! :)



My buddy Red hanging out while mom feeds me!

Hope everyone had a great week!

Love, Jenn

2 comments:

Stacey said...

He already looks so much older in these pictures!

I hope Emery has a great first Valentine's Day! He is going to be a little heartbreaker when he is older!

Janet said...

Happy Valentine's day Em!!
I love you, Grandma H.