Monday, February 2, 2009
2 steps forward, 1 back...
It's 3:45 AM. I've been up with Emery pretty much since we went to bed at 10:30 tonight. He has wanted to eat and has been wide awake every 45 minutes or so. Maybe a growth spurt? I'm trying to keep myself busy hoping he'll doze off. He looks like he's on track to, soon, I hope! We're both yawning like crazy. All I can say is there better be a nap with my name on it later today. A long one, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It is so tiring the first few months...it does get better, hang in there! If you are nursing, they get hungry so much more! Does he cry the whole time or is he just awake?
He's usually just awake. He'll cry but mostly that's when we change his diaper. Last night he was irritable for some reason, but didn't cry..just constant moving around and wide awake.
hang in there, sis... just think about how much you've already learned about each other, in just one week!
Well, it sounds like he is just wanting to hang out with Mommy and Daddy some more! =) If he cries a lot you can try the Mylicon infant drops, the worked WONDERS for us with Madison! It helps them burp which gets all the gas out. I am sure you already know about them...just thought I would share that just in case! =)
Post a Comment