Can you believe I'll be a month old next week?! Mommy and Daddy can't! Time has flown by! We had a good week. Every few days I'm still having a hard time going back to sleep during the middle of the night, but everyone in our house is getting used to it. Even Red seems to be making some sleep adjustments, too! Last night, for example, Mommy was up with me for almost 4 hours! I just didn't want to sleep. But instead of getting discouraged, she spent the time writing thank you notes and getting some chores done around the house (it's funny to see someone collecting the trash at 3 AM!). We just do what we gotta do!
This week Grandma and Grandpa H. got to visit. They can't believe how much I've grown in the last couple weeks! Grandma says I'm really filling out! Here is a photo from when they came!

Mommy also got a good shot of me during my morning nap yesterday. I was snoozing big time!

And finally, this morning, I was really enjoying my swing!

Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to spending it with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy says he may work in the yard to get the grass ready for spring. If it's nice I might get to spend some time outside!
Love,
Emery
1 comment:
Wow Emery, you have a foxy lookin Grandma!
Post a Comment