Our blue eyed girl turned 7 months old on 12/5/11.
She is sitting up very well and loves to laugh, smile, clap and wave! She is such a joy! :)
One afternoon Emery grabbed his bear, milk, and blanket,
cuddled up in the chair and "read" his monster truck book.
Our kids LOVE bathtime!!
"Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!"
Elle enjoys splashing in the tub.
The only time she cries is when she has to get out!
The only time she cries is when she has to get out!
Visiting Daddy at work
Cheese!!
Emery and I did some holiday baking.
Chocolate covered pretzels for my coworkers.
Chocolate covered pretzels for my coworkers.
And sugar cookies for us to enjoy!
He did a pretty good job decorating the cookies after I frosted them,
but I think he liked eating the sprinkles the most!
Our finished products!




No comments:
Post a Comment