Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sleep!!

YAY! I said it! We got SLEEP last night! It was glorious! :) Emery went to bed great at 8:30 and we didn't hear a peep until about 1:30 when he fussed for just a minute and then slept until 6 am. I nursed him and he went back down until almost 10 am! Wow! It was great. We go through these phases, it seems, where he'll sleep fantastic for a month and then have a rotten week of sleepless nights. Maybe this means he's finally on the mend! I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but Sunday when he woke from his nap he had broken out in another rash. This time on his face and all over the trunk of his body. Today it looks much better and he isn't as fussy as he's been. His second tooth is showing but not through the gum just yet. So, once it starts to really pop through I'm sure we'll have a bear on our hands again. But, for now, I'm happy to say that Emery is feeling much more himself! Thank goodness!

Today we went to lunch with some friends from Marshall, the school I used to work at. It was nice to see them. Then we stopped and finished the last little bit of Christmas shopping...just a couple places for a few quick things. Now Emery is taking his nap and I'm getting some gifts ready for my coworkers at Wilbur and doing some laundry.

Hope you all are having the start of a nice week. It's cold here, but things are looking up now that we all had a restful night last night! :)

1 comment:

marysue said...

Glad to hear it! The world always looks brighter with a good night sleep. I hated to see Em not feeling good, but it's like a baby rollercoaster. Always either good or bad days. Luckily it's mostly good with Em!