Patrick is famous! Hehe! KAKE news came into the store yesterday and interviewed him about the winter storms coming through and how customers can prepare by buying their ice melt, shovels, etc early! :) We got to see him at 6 PM when we were making dinner last night. Pretty cool :)
We didn't get the snow from the storm last night, just ice. So it wasn't too terrible. I'm working this morning and Patrick works at Noon, so he's home with Emery right now and then I'll have him this afternoon. He has to get his second round of the flu and H1N1 shots today at 2 pm, thank goodness the clinic is only a 1/2 mile away. Speaking of that, our clinic has the H1N1 shots now so we don't have to go clear to the Sedg Co Health Dept again. I'm happy about that...but mostly because he'll only have to get shots on one day instead of two. I already don't want him to have to go through it. Oh well...it's better than him getting the flu.
Last night we were playing with him and working on standing and balancing! He's getting so much better at it! He laughs hysterically when we let go of him and thinks it's pretty funny. He even took two steps forward towards me! Even though he was mostly falling forward his feet and legs know what to do...we'll keep working on the balance thing and in no time he'll have it down!
Stay warm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wish we could have seen you on the telly. I'm sure you represented well Patrick. Love you! Mom
Post a Comment