Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cha Cha Changes...

It has been a busy summer.  And instead of apologizing for being MIA all summer with posts, I will share this gem that Patrick and I put together this week. :)  Now you all will know why I literally have had zero time to post on the blog!

(Click on photo to make larger)

The blog has been in the back of my mind for weeks, but we've just had a few too many things get in the way!  In mid June we found out we were expecting baby #3.  It was a bit unexpected, but a very welcome blessing!  Our house was on the market, I was busy every day with summer activities with the kids, but we knew this was something we had wanted!  On July 1st, our prayers were answered again when we accepted a contract on our current home.  July 2nd we signed a contract on our new home--the one we have had our hearts set on since early April!  On July 18th, we had our first doctor's appointment and heard the beautiful little beating heart of our 3rd baby.  The following day, we had an early ultrasound to determine the due date, which is February 17, 2013.  We have been given early possession of our new home and have been working feverishly on packing and moving.  Patrick has worked so hard to get everything moved.  On July 29th, we will officially spend our first night in our new home and say goodbye to the first home we bought together & spent 7 years in.  It's bittersweet, but we are ready!  Lots of blessings and lots of changes happening, but we look forward to our future with lots of excitement!

Maybe eventually I'll update on the summer activities we've done and all the awesome things Elle and Emery amaze us with every day.  But, for now, we'll just celebrate the good news! :)

No comments: