Thursday, February 23, 2012

LOVE

Love was in the air on Valentines Day!  Actually, I had to work that day, so we sort of celebrated it the day before! ;)





Patrick & I surprised the kids with a few Valentine's Day treats and Patrick surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of  white, pink, and orange roses.  I haven't gotten flowers from him in ages...so it was very special!!  I made Patrick an "I Love You Because..." frame.  It's an 8X10 frame that has a space to fill in the blank by writing with a dry erase marker on the glass.  We hung it in our bedroom and it has been fun to leave each other little notes and reasons why we love each other.  I even left him a note the other day reminding him that I loved him because he doesn't snore! ;)  How romantic is that?! Ha!

On Valentines night Patrick made a delicious meal on the grill and we enjoyed it as a family...I wouldn't have it any other way!  Then on Wednesday when Emery went to school he took Valentine treats for all of his classmates, too.  We had fun putting them together and signing his name on the cards.

It's fun to have a day dedicated just to treating those you love.  I love our little family so much!!

No comments: