Friday, August 20, 2010

First Splinter & More

Well, Emery has his first splinter! It hurts, too! Neither Patrick and I think we can attempt to get it out, so we're going to wait it out for a bit and see if it works it's own way out. Not sure how it happened, but I just noticed it this morning!







Also, he had a case of the "Terrible 2's"...or can we call them the "Terrible 1 1/2's" this morning. I was trying to pack for tomorrow and he had been cranky all morning. Sure enough, I turn around and every book from the shelves he can reach was on the floor in a massive pile. Guess who got to put them all back, too?!



We've discovered Emery is *just* about able to open our back door! Yikes! Remind me to double check that it's locked from now on!!




And last but not least, Emery & Kenzie on a walk the other night!


No comments: