A few new updates about Emery...
He's started waving Bye-Bye in the last few days!!! It's really cute! He doesn't have the technique down quite right, but he has the basic concept and you can see him processing it in his mind when you wave to him...then a few moments later he'll pick up his arm and wave it up and down in return :) We're still working on getting a photo or video...hopefully we'll capture it soon!
We're still working on getting him to clap...he loves it when we do it, but hasn't figured it out himself, yet. You should see the big cheesy grin he gives when you clap after he's done something!
He's crawling everywhere...and fast, too! He's pulling himself up to stand on everything, and has even started to let go with one hand so he can move over to something else (for example, if he's standing next to the couch he'll slowly move over to his activity table). He's walking really well when we hold both of his hands and he's really starting to enjoy his little push-behind toys.
He's going through a growth spurt and a cold. He's been getting up around 1:30 or 2 AM for the past 4 nights and then again around 5:30. I feel bad for him because he usually sleeps so great. But, I also feel bad for me because I'm lacking in sleep, too! ha!
Well, he's waking up from a nap so I better go get him!
Hope you are having a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You need to wear a t shirt that says sleeping is overated! I feel for you guys. It's no fun when he's sick. Hang in there. Grab a nap when you can! Also - he IS getting real good on eating those puffs! Still takes his time but his aim is much better!Ha! Hope work was good for you both today. Have a good week!
Post a Comment